FOCUSED ON YOUR NEEDS
At my law firm, The Carter Firm P.C., I have a reputation for skillfully representing clients across a wide variety of legal disciplines. From personal injury cases to the defense of criminal charges, I am focused on giving each of my clients the personal attention he or she deserves. And with a masters in taxation, I have the ability to provide clients with exceptionally nuanced guidance in tax and bankruptcy law cases.
I am extremely dedicated to giving clients the personal attention they deserve — so much so that I freely share my text number with clients, inviting them to text me 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. When you choose me as your bankruptcy attorney or criminal defense attorney, you will be treated as if you are my only client — from advice that is tailored to the needs of your specific situation, to an open line of communication that keeps you apprised of every aspect of your case, your best interests will be my focus at all times.
Understanding The Bigger Picture
At The Carter Firm P.C., I understand that your legal issue is not the entirety of your world. You have other, perhaps more important things, going on in your life — work, family, supporting others who depend on you.
With over 30 years of experience as a lawyer, I see the bigger picture — I realize that my clients have to carry on with their lives and they have entrusted me to protect their interests in whatever legal dilemma they find themselves in. I welcome that trust, and will not betray it. I take each and every case personally, working hard to achieve the result the client wants and needs.
I Work Hard To Get You That Big Win
No case is too big or small for a qualified, experienced attorney. I understand that every case is important, that the resolution of every issue may have an impact on my client's future. That is why I work aggressively to help my client come out ahead in their case — I care about winning, because I know my clients care about winning.
I can help you with a variety of legal issues, including those involving:
- Bankruptcy debt relief — Providing the best possible legal debt relief to give you a fresh start. Stop creditors, keep your car and house with Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- DUI defense — Need legal help with a DUI or DUI arrest? Our special training in DUI defense will result in the best legal protection for you and the least harm to your insurance and driver's license.
- Criminal law — Get the best criminal law defense possible with The Carter Firm. I provide legal defense services for felonies and aggravated misdemeanors, as well as protection from the district attorney's office.
- Personal injury — Know your rights. You may be entitled to damages for personal injuries caused by accidents, falls, manufacturer negligence and more.
- Divorce and child custody — The Carter Firm has the expertise and experience required for family law matters including divorce and child custody. Get the protection you need — we will help.
- Tax law — Do you have unpaid back taxes and struggle with the fear of tax liens in Atlanta or Gainesville? The Carter Firm will help reduce penalties, tax liens and the overall debt you allegedly owe.
I also represent clients with immigration law issues and mesothelioma cases.
All initial consultations are free, and we offer payment plans to fit your budget. Contact my office located in Gainesville, Georgia, to tell me how I can help you — call me at 770-287-8850, text me 678-757-4757 or fill out my contact form to reach me online.
We are a debt relief agency and bankruptcy attorneys. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.